Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: Bugs in Judge Center

Bugs in Judge Center

Nov. 2, 2014 02:14:43 PM

Even Lindell Heggø
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - North

Bugs in Judge Center

No combination of original 8-digit DCI# / new 10-digit DCI# (with “10” added at the start) and previous password / new password works to get me logged into the Judge Center. In all cases I get the message about invalid credentials. I'd like to just wait for a bug fix, but I have a small backlog of things I need to do, and after next weekend I will really need access again.

I'd also like to keep my DCI#, so any solutions that have me getting a new one look annoying.

Nov. 2, 2014 05:20:09 PM

Adam Cetnerowski
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - Central

Bugs in Judge Center

So, should we file tickets with customer service or wait of a systematic
solution?

Andy?

Adam Cetnerowski
Gdansk, Poland

Nov. 3, 2014 07:00:17 PM

Alexander Papageorgiou
Judge (Uncertified), Scorekeeper

Europe - East

Bugs in Judge Center

I haven't changed to any of the new stuff yet but I am also unable to submit a DQ report. I get redirected to this error page: https://judge.wizards.com/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/investigations.aspx

Can anyone confirm if they have been submitted? I've tried a total of 3 times, from 2 different computers. Is there a chance I have missed something or is this to be expected while we're still in somewhat “undergoing maintenance” status?

Nov. 3, 2014 07:43:07 PM

Brian Schenck
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Midatlantic

Bugs in Judge Center

Originally posted by Alexander Papageorgioy:

Can anyone confirm if they have been submitted? I've tried a total of 3 times, from 2 different computers. Is there a chance I have missed something or is this to be expected while we're still in somewhat “undergoing maintenance” status?

I can confirm that the report was received in the Judge Center. Twice, in fact.

I would recommend that for others encountering submission errors like this, to open another tab in your browser (or browser window) and navigate to that section of the Judge Center in the new tab. Anything you've submitted that was received should be listed under the “Select” tab. If it's not visible, then it probably wasn't received. (That would save any need for independent confirmation.)

Nov. 3, 2014 10:21:10 PM

Even Lindell Heggø
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - North

Bugs in Judge Center

A rapid solution is probably important for a lot of judges. I have a lot of L1 testing coming up in 4-5 days, which I would currently be 100% incapable of performing, given that I can't log inn. Like Adam, I'd like to know whether I should go for an individual solution, or wait for a systematic one that is just around the corner. I am getting nervous that travelling approximately 670 km to test candidates I have been preparing over Skype will be a waste.

Nov. 3, 2014 10:42:19 PM

Jack Doyle
Judge (Level 3 (UK Magic Officials)), Scorekeeper

United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa

Bugs in Judge Center

Even, while I can understand your worries, it won't be a waste. You can have others generate the tests for you if needed; while inconvenient, if tests need to be conducted, they will be. Contact other judges to find a workaround :)

Nov. 3, 2014 10:55:45 PM

Johanna Virtanen
Judge (Level 3 (Magic Judges Finland)), L3 Panel Lead

Europe - North

Bugs in Judge Center

Don't worry Even, I can generate those tests :)

Nov. 3, 2014 10:57:09 PM

Even Lindell Heggø
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - North

Bugs in Judge Center

Yes… but I was so looking forward to it :/

Nov. 4, 2014 12:32:00 PM

Miquel Àngel Moya
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy))

Iberia

Bugs in Judge Center

Locked out of Judge Center too. Migrated my account successfully to the new system, changed passwords and everything, tried to login on Judge Center both with username and DCI#, old password and new password, but nothing seems to work.

: (

Nov. 4, 2014 12:41:40 PM

Joaquín Pérez
Judge (Level 2 (International Judge Program))

Iberia

Bugs in Judge Center

I suppose that's a generalised bug. Once they fix it, will work for everybody at once :) As Miquel, I migrated my account successfully, but Judge Center refuses to log me in. Let's have some patience :)

EDIT: Today it works, with my DCI# and the new password I used for creating the Wizards account ;)

Edited Joaquín Pérez (Nov. 5, 2014 03:43:24 PM)

Nov. 6, 2014 08:32:39 AM

Niki Lin
Judge (Uncertified)

BeNeLux

Bugs in Judge Center

I was also locked out, I am still not able to log into judge center with all possible combinations of old password and dci number and new screen name etc…

I tried Jack his solution from page but it gives an error the moment I give in my DCI number…