Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Global Announcements » Post: Congratulations to two new L3s; Emilien Wild and Jeremy Behunin

Congratulations to two new L3s; Emilien Wild and Jeremy Behunin

March 20, 2013 09:39:25 AM

Christopher Richter
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - North

Congratulations to two new L3s; Emilien Wild and Jeremy Behunin

This last weekend at two different GPs thousands of miles away we were lucky enough to make two new L3s; Emilien Wild and Jeremy Behunin. Here are a few words from some RCs on Emilien and Jeremy; Richard Drijvers and SEan Catanese.

From Richard Drijvers:
“Emilien has significantly evolved (yup, Emilien is Simic) since I certified him in Auvelais several years ago. He is now the backbone of the Brussels community, coordinates staffing for all major events in Belgium, and is seen everywhere in Europe if there happens to be a Grand Prix there.

From Sean Catanese:
Jeremy has seen three different regional coordinators in his time as a leader of the Utah community. I first heard his name when Kevin Binswanger handed me the reins in the state and said, ”This guy is awesome. If you need a point of contact in Utah, start with Jeremy.“ When I handed the state off to Riki Hayashi earlier this year, Jeremy was already bright on his radar. Jeremy has proven himself beyond simply training other judges, but also by building relationships between judges and stores and providing stable leadership as his state transitioned from ”South“ to ”Southwest“ to ”Northwest" in the span of just over a year.

Once again, congratulations to these two!