Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Global Announcements » Post: Congratulations on promotion to L3!

Congratulations on promotion to L3!

June 25, 2015 07:00:11 AM

Christopher Richter
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - North

A weekend ago at GP Charlotte, Yukio Victoria from Colombia was promoted to L3. Here are a few comments from the RC for Latin America Adrián Estoup.

Originally posted by Adrián Estoup:

For years Yukio was the reference of the judge community in Colombia, very active in many projects, in special all the projects (I remember his old judge tutorials blog) related the community and education for judges and players also. Even when he moved to Brazil to continue his studies, was always present in the latin america community. I only can say “Well Deserved my friend”. Now, back in Colombia I'm sure we will wait only good times are coming.

Congratulations to Yukio and to the Latin American judge community!

-Chris

July 11, 2015 02:45:49 AM

Christopher Richter
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - North

A few weeks ago at GP Providence Canada had another judge promoted to L3, Jon Goud. Here are some comments from the Canadian RC Gavin Duggan on Jon.

Originally posted by Gavin Duggan:

What do you get if you combine a skilled musician, traveling salesman, video game geek, and foodie? I don't know either, but apparently the result can pass the L3 test.

Jon has been the driving force behind the growth of the Maritimes' magic community, both judges and players, for several years now. He travels relentlessly to help stores run their events and develop their own judges, leveraging such time-tested diplomatic tools as bad puns, late night pints of beer, and an innate knowledge of what makes people happy. He's helped a number of Canadian peers on their own path to L3, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next.

Congratulations Jon!

-Chris

EDIT: Autocorrect wanted to change the spelling of Jon's last name. Sorry about that.

Edited Christopher Richter (July 11, 2015 02:46:56 AM)