Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Tournament Operations » Post: Communicating with your TO

Communicating with your TO

Oct. 16, 2012 02:21:15 AM

Jurgen Baert
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead, Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

BeNeLux

Teun Zijp helps us with the questions you'd best ask your TO before agreeing to judge his event at:
http://wiki.internationalmagicjudges.net/index.php?title=Communicating_with_your_TO

Note that you'll find a lot more resources on the wiki than just this article! Take a look around. Of special interest to this subforum (Tournament Operations!) is the sphere page for Tournament Operations (Professional & Competitive):
Tournament Operations, Professional and Competitive (Sphere)
I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful articles there!

Thanks
Jurgen

Feb. 25, 2013 09:28:09 PM

Matt Sauers
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Great Lakes

Sorry, I just sent you a message via the Judge Center. I noticed a number of stubs in the hyperlinks on the sphere links you sent. Is this content coming already, or may I volunteer to generate some of it, based on what I know?

Thanks!

Feb. 26, 2013 05:59:21 AM

Jurgen Baert
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead, Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

BeNeLux

Hey Matt

The sphere page indeed does have a few links to pages that still need content to be generated. You'd be more than welcme to write some text! Take a look at what's there and what isn't, and, if have an idea on what you want to write about, just let me know. I'm happy to give some guidance and to proofread any text you create :-)

Note: I didn't get the Judge Center message – there have been a few issues with the message system there. If you want to mail me directly, you can do so via jurgen dot baert at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
Jurgen