Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Project Recruitment & Help Wanted » Post: Facebook app programmers

Facebook app programmers

April 8, 2015 05:38:38 PM

Carlos Ho
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Academy)), Grand Prix Head Judge, Regional Coordinator (Hispanic America - North), L3 Panel Lead

Hispanic America - North

Facebook app programmers

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for judges with Facebook app programming experience, to assess the viability of a project. If you can help me out or know someone who can, please send me a private message!

April 9, 2015 01:48:37 AM

Jonas Breindahl
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - North

Facebook app programmers

I do not know how to develop Facebook Apps, but could be interested in learning if I had a fun project to learn from. If you need a developer for something, let me know.

April 9, 2015 07:30:12 PM

Carlos Ho
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Academy)), Grand Prix Head Judge, Regional Coordinator (Hispanic America - North), L3 Panel Lead

Hispanic America - North

Facebook app programmers

Thanks for the offer, Jonas! Currently, I'm looking for people with experience, to help me determine if the project is feasible and how much manpower it would require. If we determine it's doable, I'll check with you whether you'd like to join the group.

April 13, 2015 10:43:29 AM

Niki Lin
Judge (Uncertified)

BeNeLux

Facebook app programmers

Hi Carlos,

I have some experience on this subject, I made some of these projects for clients in the Healthcare sectors. If you have some questions lined up about this I can have a look at it, because depending on what you want to do there are different work ways (ranging from ‘true apps’ to more simple interactive pages…) .

Drop me a mail or something!