Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: Flashcard: IPG Update has been completed and posted.

Flashcard: IPG Update has been completed and posted.

Feb. 7, 2013 10:45:49 PM

Ryan Stapleton
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Academy))

USA - Midatlantic

Hello All,
I am very happy to announce update to the IPG Flashcards have been updated to include the latest update!

Today we now have the MTR, JAR, IPG, CR -

You can find the flashcards at:http://www.bluewizard.net/Bluewizards_Tower/Magic_Judge_Resources.html

There are PDFs of the flashcards to print and cut out along with the original csv/xls formatted data.

The PDFs come in 2 files for each, a front and a back. Print the front then flip the paper over and print the back PDF and the questions should line up.

Most flashcard applications can read either csv or xls. If you have a favorite that I don't link to let me know what it is and I will add it.

Thank you all and enjoy what we put together!

If there are any questions please let me know!

Thanks
-Ryan Stapleton
L3 - Chantilly, VA

May 6, 2013 02:21:13 AM

Ryan Stapleton
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Academy))

USA - Midatlantic

Hello All,
I am very happy to announce a new set of flashcards have been created! The keyword abilities! Have you ever wanted to study your 100 keywords?? Now you can have your own flashcards for them.

I wanted to thank Eric Pare for all his hardwork in helping to make the keywords flashcards come to life!

They can be found at:

http://www.bluewizard.net/Bluewizards_Tower/Magic_Flashcards.html

Check out some of the other flashcards as well.

Today we now have the MTR, JAR, IPG, CR -

There are PDFs of the flashcards to print and cut out along with the original csv/xls formatted data.

The PDFs come in 2 files for each, a front and a back. Print the front then flip the paper over and print the back PDF and the questions should line up.

Most flashcard applications can read either csv or xls. If you have a favorite that I don't link to let me know what it is and I will add it.

Thank you all and enjoy what we put together!

If there are any questions please let me know!

Thanks
-Ryan Stapleton
L3 - Chantilly, VA