Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Tournament Operations » Post: ETA for new DCIs to be available on Judge Center?

ETA for new DCIs to be available on Judge Center?

July 17, 2016 07:54:00 PM

Matt Crocker
Judge (Uncertified)

United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa

I have a DCI number for someone that was issued yesterday. I need to do some stuff in Judge Center for that DCI number - does anyone know how long it takes for the various cogs to turn?

July 17, 2016 07:58:42 PM

Brian Schenck
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Midatlantic

Originally posted by Matt Crocker:

I have a DCI number for someone that was issued yesterday. I need to do some stuff in Judge Center for that DCI number - does anyone know how long it takes for the various cogs to turn?

If the DCI# is active on the Planeswalker Points website, then likely it is active to be searched via the People section of the Judge Center.

Beyond that, it may be a function of when the membership card is submitted to the TO's WPN representative for processing. Which is outside my expertise.

Edited Brian Schenck (July 17, 2016 07:59:15 PM)

July 18, 2016 09:51:09 PM

Dominik Chłobowski
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy))

Canada

Originally posted by Brian Schenck:

Beyond that, it may be a function of when the membership card is submitted to the TO's WPN representative for processing.

I think submitting membership cards is a thing of the past with the new membership cards, so it may instead be partly a function of when the player decides to activate it online?

July 19, 2016 02:48:39 AM

Milan Majerčík
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Scorekeeper

Europe - Central

1) There should be no such issues with DCI numbers that were generated by players themselves via https://accounts.wizards.com/.

2) In case the DCI number is from one of those DCI cards sent by WPN, it does not need to be activated using its activation code to be available in Judge Center. What is necessary is that the particular DCI number is reported in an event via WER (together with player's name and surname) into the WotC database.