Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: [Staff Solicitation] QT Dragon's Maze / San Diego @ Wichita [C&R Comics]

[Staff Solicitation] QT Dragon's Maze / San Diego @ Wichita [C&R Comics]

Feb. 18, 2013 09:05:50 PM

Gawain Ouronos
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry)), Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

USA - Southeast

Greetings, Judges!

C&R Comics is looking for assistance in fleshing out its PTQ staff.
As the Head Judge, I am looking for two or three judges that are willing to help make this a truly exceptional event.

I am offering compensation for your time, of course; and am also willing to offer some assistance with travel.
Please feel free to apply at: our judge apps posting. :)

If you are requesting travel assistance, please contact me directly so we can try and come to equitable arrangements.

I appreciate your time, and look forward to seeing you at the event!
Until that time…

Feb. 18, 2013 10:23:12 PM

Jason Lemahieu
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Academy)), Tournament Organizer

USA - North

Richard and All,

While I'll be the first to admit that we haven't given much guidance on forum use thus far (and we're working on that), please remember that this post is notifies thousands of judges from around the World.

Please refrain from posting local event solicitations here, and instead, place those solicitations in regional forums where they will go to local judges with a much more reasonable chance of attending.

The Un-official Announcement Forum is for announcements of things that affect a much larger audience than this.

Again, I'm aware that hasn't been made very clear yet, while we work on the transition to the forums.

Thanks all for your cooperation and understanding, and Happy Judging!

- Lems

Edited Jason Lemahieu (Feb. 18, 2013 10:23:37 PM)