Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: Applications

Applications

Dec. 30, 2016 10:56:42 AM

Olivier Wattel
Judge (Level 1 (Judge Academy)), Scorekeeper

BeNeLux

Applications

On the homepage, all my applications seem to have dissapeared. Do I need to enter them all again or will this be fixed shortly?
Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum, I don't know a better place to put is.

Edit: notifications don't work anymore as well.

Edited Olivier Wattel (Dec. 30, 2016 11:07:20 AM)

Dec. 30, 2016 11:11:20 AM

Mark Brown
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Regional Coordinator (Australia and New Zealand), Scorekeeper

Australia and New Zealand

Applications

If you are having a problem you should use the Provide Feedback link on the left

Dec. 30, 2016 11:50:51 AM

Bartłomiej Wieszok
Judge (Level 2 (International Judge Program)), TLC, Tournament Organizer

Europe - Central

Applications

Feedback provided, I got that same issue.
I think it's just a display issue. If you go into particular event, you will see “You already applied to this event – Edit your application” so those are till there.

Dec. 30, 2016 06:08:08 PM

Dan Collins
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 5 (Judge Foundry))

USA - Northeast

Applications

Hello,

We are aware of this issue and a fix is in development. A longstanding bug prevented events that you did not apply for from appearing in that list - for example, events that you created, or events where you were manually added to staff. In fixing that, we accidentally removed pending applications from that list. A fix is in development. In the mean time, your full list of pending applications should be accessible from the “My Events” page. No data has been lost, the filter that creates the list displayed on the home page is just messed up.

Readers may find this page helpful. It's well-hidden - I believe the only link to it is from the feedback form itself - but it is a list of known issues with the site. (I've just added this one, and removed a few other items that were fixed yesterday!)

Dan

Dec. 30, 2016 07:13:07 PM

Dan Collins
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 5 (Judge Foundry))

USA - Northeast

Applications

This has been resolved. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to submit feedback again using the link on the sidebar.