Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: Conference Content Project solicitation for volunteers

Conference Content Project solicitation for volunteers

March 18, 2013 09:18:09 AM

Michael Lopez
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Southeast

Conference Content Project solicitation for volunteers

Hello Magic Judges!
I am looking for a few good judges with time to spare. These judges will assist in the Conference Content project which is part of the Conference Sphere.

There are a lot of seminars out there and new seminars being presented at every conference. We want them to have the same look and feel. As a member of this group you will be helping collect data from old and new seminars. We are taking this data and creating a uniform look for future presenters to use.

We want these seminars to be easily accessible and they will be featured on their own web site. This project is being done using WordPress. Experience with it is helpful but not required. If you have wiki experience or any similar formatting, linking, and tagging experience you can catch on quickly.

If you are interested please e-mail me at dr.m.l.lopez@gmail.com. I’ll be taking applications for volunteers up to Sunday, March 24, 2013.

(More information on the sphere is located here: http://wiki.internationalmagicjudges.net/index.php?title=Judge_Conferences_(Sphere)#Conference_Content)

-Michael Lopez