Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: WLTR - anyone could get me an export standings file and a .xps from print the pairings?

WLTR - anyone could get me an export standings file and a .xps from print the pairings?

Sept. 6, 2017 01:37:16 PM

José Moreira
Judge (Level 1 (Judge Academy))

Iberia

WLTR - anyone could get me an export standings file and a .xps from print the pairings?

I'm doing some work with those files but i only have access to WER.

Could anyone with WLTR make an export (xml) from the standings (in WER is like this: http://imgur.com/VzuaBd3 ). ?

and a pairings .xps ? (print pairings > by player/table > in printer select microsoft xps document writer.

they don't need to be from a real tournamnet, i just need to see if the file structure is equal to the WER, if someone could get this before the weekend it would be great.

thanks

Sept. 7, 2017 04:47:50 AM

Federico Calò
Judge (Level 1 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper

Italy and Malta

WLTR does not export in xml, but in csv. Thus the format is different from WER.

What do you need it for? There might be already a solution for your problem, instead of woking with files.

Bye,
Federico

Sept. 7, 2017 03:36:07 PM

José Moreira

Iberia

its for a pairing search and calculate points for a internal league.

could you get me both files?

Sept. 7, 2017 06:15:10 PM

Sergio Perez
Judge (Level 5 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge

Iberia

I will give them to you during the weekend in Portugal Jose.

El 7 sept. 2017 20:44, “José Moreira” <forum-38074-1b18@apps.magicjudges.org>
escribió:

Sept. 9, 2017 10:56:34 AM

José Moreira

Iberia

Hi Sergio,

i will not be there, i will ask Luis to ask the files from you then,

thank you