Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: Unable to upload a Grand Prix Trial

Unable to upload a Grand Prix Trial

May 25, 2013 08:39:52 AM

Simon Schmidt
Judge (Uncertified)

German-speaking countries

Hello all together,

I did just judge a GPT for Gothenburg and after finishing the event, I get an error while uploading it. The error says in german: “Event ist unvollständig und kann nicht hochgeladen werden (22). Fehler bei der Verarbeitung.”

which is equivalent in english: “Event is incomplete and can not be uploaded (22). Error while processing.”

Does anyone know this error and can tell me why it had occured that I can tell the TO how to upload the event?

Best regards from Germany,
Simon

May 25, 2013 11:21:36 AM

Francois Grossi
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

France

I had this issue once. It was for a PTQ and it was due to the cut to top 8. No matter how many times I entered the result this ended as an error. I couldn't do anything by myself so I sent the back-up files to my WMN representative. This was solved in a day by them.

My call will be just send this with explanations to wpn@hasbro.de (for me it was wpn@hasbro.fr…)

May 25, 2013 01:05:27 PM

Ward Poulisse
Judge (Uncertified)

BeNeLux

I just had a similar problem with a tournament, but that was because I double-clicked “upload results” by accident…

From my (limited) experience with this problem (had it before), try again in 15 minutes, it'll probably work, otherwise it's broken and follow his ^ plan

Edited Ward Poulisse (May 25, 2013 01:06:21 PM)

June 5, 2013 10:15:33 PM

Mark Brown
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Regional Coordinator (Australia and New Zealand), Scorekeeper

Australia and New Zealand

The best solution for any WER issue uploading an event is to contact your local WPN rep or WotC Customer Service if you do not know your local rep.

At worst posting here will provide limited solutions or a solution that worked in 1 specific situation that may or may not be related to your issue.