Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Recurring Publications & Blog Posts » Post: Card Counting Challenge

Card Counting Challenge

July 5, 2018 06:27:29 AM

Mikaël Rabie
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper

France

Card Counting Challenge

Hello everyone!

Last year, I posted on the Conference Blog two articles (introduction and update) about the Card Counting Challenge.
I will now be posting updates on the Learning Sphere Blog, starting with this announce.
All the scenarios are gathered on this page, free to access. I will regularly post on this forum the releases of new scenarios and news related to the project.

Right now, we have 9 scenarios available.

Mikaël

Nov. 1, 2018 07:44:31 AM

Mikaël Rabie

France

Card Counting Challenge

Hello everyone!

We have a new scenario: Common Draws - Pauper. A scenario created thanks to a situation brought by Juha Ihonen. Active Player shuffled with their Ponder, and the players disagree on whether AP drew a card after that or not.
You can find all the documents needed in the link given above, and all the scenarios are available on the Learning Sphere Blog.

If you have a call you think can become an interesting scenario, feel free to contact me as Juha did. Gather all the information you remember, and you can even take pictures of the board if players accept.

Mikaël

Feb. 28, 2019 08:21:35 AM

Mikaël Rabie

France

Card Counting Challenge

Hello everyone!

Ravnica Allegiance is here, so does our new scenario: Ravnica Allegiance Sealed. A scenario crafted by Quentin Boussardon with the help of our team. In this easy level scenario, your goal will be to figure out if the player has drawn or not with Dovin's Acuity last trigger.

As usual, if you have interesting situation you want to share, or if you wish to join the project, you are welcome to contact us!

Mikaël