Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Project Recruitment & Help Wanted » Post: Analysis of participants per round at GPs

Analysis of participants per round at GPs

Jan. 24, 2019 06:31:18 AM

Riccardo Tessitori
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead

Iberia

Hello judges,
I am looking for volunteers to update a shared file with the number of players per round at GPs.
The file contains the data from 2016, 2017 and half of 2018, and it can be useful to predict data for future events.

Feel free to download it and use this (public) data.
If you want to help us by adding data to some lines, use the data from the GP coverage page, searching in each round the last playing table (to determine how many players are active in that round) and the final standings to determine the total number of players.
In rare cases, the starting table number will not be 1; you may notice it in case numbers are “weird”, meaning that the % of players in a specific round is very different from average.

If you are curious about any details of this analysis, feel free to ask by replying to this message (I may not see comments in the fle for months).
Thank you.

Riccardo

Jan. 29, 2019 04:45:56 PM

Riccardo Tessitori
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead

Iberia

Many thanks to Olivier Wattel, who updated the file

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tORyFylWupeUxjG1-uKBnuHKPtAcJkK8bR7i6N455U/edit

Riccardo