Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Global Announcements » Post: New L3 Rob McKenzie

New L3 Rob McKenzie

July 9, 2013 09:14:18 AM

Christopher Richter
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - North

New L3 Rob McKenzie

After five weeks in a row with a North American GP, I'm proud to announce the fifth L3 promotion in those five weeks. Rob McKenzie from the Twin Cities area of Minnesota passed his L3 panel at GP Kansas City. Here's what his RC Steven Briggs had to say about Rob:

Originally posted by Steven Briggs:

Rob McKenzie has been a pillar in the Midwest Region for several years. Rob has been responsible for many regional tournaments and activities throughout the northern-central part of the United States including strong efforts in developing judges, staffing larger regional events such as PTQ's, as well as helping organize a couple of regional judge conferences in Minnesota. Rob's promotion to L3 is a strong reflection of the terrific leadership and expertise that Rob has demonstrated over the last couple of years. Congratulations Rob!

On a personal note, I tested Rob for L1 and L2, and was able to administer the L3 test for him just over a week ago. The Twin Cities area has been without a local L3 for something close to 15 years. I am overjoyed that the judge program is able to provide even more service and help to that region. Congratulations Rob!

-Chris