Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: Introducing the {O}fficial Resources site

Introducing the {O}fficial Resources site

Oct. 7, 2014 12:28:17 PM

David de la Iglesia
Judge (Uncertified)

Europe - East

Introducing the {O}fficial Resources site

On behalf of Joel Krebs and myself, we would like to introduce the {O}fficial Resources site:

http://blogs.magicjudges.org/o/

The {O}fficial Resources site is the place to find all sorts of information about judge levels, certification, the Spheres, Magic: The Gathering™ rules, DCI tournament rules and policies, and various other topics. All content on this page is up-to-date, {O}fficial, and approved by the Magic Judge program.

The purpose of the {O}fficial Resources site is to provide a focused, centralized network to present {O}fficial content to the wider judge community.

This site is WordPress-based and is part of the Magic Judge Network, maintained by Lems, Joel Krebs, James Bennett and myself.

Besides Joel and myself Steven Briggs and Eric Levine contributed to the site writing and proofreading content. Jack Doyle and Adam Hubble have also contributed migrating and editing both new and already existing content from the Judge Wiki. Alejandro Raggio is in charge of localization of all site content. At the moment localization to Spanish is in the works, more languages will follow soon.