Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: Migration from InternationalMagicJudges.net to MagicJudges.org

Migration from InternationalMagicJudges.net to MagicJudges.org

Sept. 15, 2012 12:16:27 PM

Riccardo Tessitori
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead

Iberia

Migration from InternationalMagicJudges.net to MagicJudges.org

Good morning to everybody,
you might have recently seen a few mails about new blogs on MagicJudges.org that previously were on InternationalMagicJudges.net.
Yes, you are correct, we are migrating all the content from IMJ to MagicJudges.org.
Thanks to the people who sent us feedback about IMJ at the beginning of the summer; you gave us the necessary incentive to plan a better future :)
I would like to sincerely thank all the people who worked for the IMJ website for hundreds of hours with great passion.
Then, I would like to wish good luck to all the new people who have been working on MagicJudges.org in the last months; you have been doing a very good job and it's great that more and more judges are benefitting from your skills and passion; let's have MagicJudges.org become the reference site for all Magic judges.
Finally, to complete the migration, we are looking for some volunteers who are interested in making sure that the content doesn't get lost; specifically, we still have a few sections that would need a passionate person to “survive”:
- Card of the month (www.internationalmagicjudges.net/section-45), a monthly series of articles about rules and policy, with the style of “let's choose a single card and let's write everything that comes to our mind about it ^__^”
- Announcements (www.internationalmagicjudges.net/section-73), a repository of all the main announcements about the Judge Program, with the style of “where are the important communications about the judge program?”
- Articles (www.internationalmagicjudges.net/section-71), a series of articles dedicated to policy, philosophy and tournament procedures, written or coordinated by L4+ judges
You might note that two of these three sections haven't been updated for months; the content is available (I have all the “card of the month” articles in my computer, because it happens that I am the one who translates them), we just need somebody who will have the desire to make it available to everybody by creating a blog on our new website: MagicJudges.org

Riccardo Tessitori