Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: Print Outstanding Matches

Print Outstanding Matches

Jan. 20, 2015 03:50:20 PM

Adam Zakreski
Judge (Uncertified)

Canada

Is there a way to print outstanding matches in WER? I could have sworn there was a way but god help me I can't find it anymore.

Jan. 20, 2015 04:10:09 PM

Jack Doyle
Judge (Level 3 (UK Magic Officials)), Scorekeeper

United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa

Not to my knowledge - you can check how *many* there are on the “Event” tab (far left one, it may not be called that), but figuring out which they are is a job for pen and paper, it seems.

Cunningham's Law dictates that if there is a way, I get to find out about it soon :D

Jan. 20, 2015 04:32:56 PM

Sierra Black
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry)), Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

Canada

To my knowledge, this has been a thing in DCIR for who knows how long, but has not been a thing in WER so far. Until then, my notebooks will be cluttered with EoR notes.

Jan. 20, 2015 04:33:56 PM

Jeff S Higgins
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), TLC

USA - Northwest

Currently WER has no functionality to print outstanding matches. Your best bet is to take a printscreen of the window and crop.

Jan. 24, 2015 04:35:10 PM

Joshua Silvestri
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry))

USA - Southwest

When I use WER I just use Snipping Tool and print a picture of the remaining matches (as Higgins said). If you use RTools and a monitor for the timer, you can turn on ‘Auto-Update Windws’ and turn on ‘Ticker’ and it will auto-update the remaining tables in a window.

Jan. 26, 2015 01:50:03 PM

Federico Calò
Judge (Level 1 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper

Italy and Malta

You can try this tool I wrote. It gives you the ability to print outstanding matches and a single result slip for a WER tournament.

Note that this is not connected, sponsored or approved in any way by WOTC, so use it at your own risk.

I can only say that it only reads data from WER, so it should not mess anything up.

The tool can be installed on line from this site:
http://wer.logica2000.com/

If you have Windows 8 with smartscreen enabled you might need to approve it before installing/running the first time.