Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Judging Technology » Post: Can't login on WER

Can't login on WER

June 10, 2015 02:26:27 PM

Gregory Farias
Judge (Uncertified), Scorekeeper

Brazil

Can't login on WER

Hi, I'm trying to login on WER, but always it tells me that either my DCI or password are incorrect.
Someone knows what that may be? Thanks in advance.

June 10, 2015 02:59:41 PM

Mark Mc Govern
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), TLC

United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa

Can't login on WER

Many months ago Wizards did a large integration of logins for the various websites. Primarily it was the planeswalker points site, but I think it also affected the judge centre and WER too. I'd suggest trying to log in to the planeswalker points site and see if that works. If it doesn't, then use the “I forgot my password” link to reset it. If that doesn't work, or if it prompts you to create a new Wizards account and then gives you a new DCI number…contact wizards customer support and they should be able to fix it. Unfortunately, the integration wasn't very smooth :/

June 10, 2015 03:37:20 PM

Lloyd Dodson
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry)), Scorekeeper, Tournament Organizer

USA - Central

Can't login on WER

I had this happen some time ago where they linked up my profiles from my judge/TO page and the wizards.com/planeswalker points page. I ended up trying the password that I had set up for the planeswalker points profile and it worked to log me in. Good Luck.

As Always,
Lloyd

June 10, 2015 06:01:40 PM

Gregory Farias

Brazil

Can't login on WER

I already tried this, actually, I can log on judge center and on my planeswalker points page/wizards page without problem, but it only don't work on WER, I'll contact wizards to see what that issue.

Thank you guys

June 10, 2015 11:56:00 PM

Rodrigo Chiossi
Judge (Uncertified)

BeNeLux

Can't login on WER

Originally posted by Gregory Farias:

I already tried this, actually, I can log on judge center and on my planeswalker points page/wizards page without problem, but it only don't work on WER, I'll contact wizards to see what that issue.

Thank you guys

Please let us know if you find a solution. I'm also with the same problem.

June 15, 2015 10:42:04 AM

Gregory Farias

Brazil

Can't login on WER

Originally posted by Rodrigo Chiossi:

Please let us know if you find a solution. I'm also with the same problem.

I contacted wizards, they forced a reset on my password and it worked.