Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: Updated Study Guide Recommendations

Updated Study Guide Recommendations

July 28, 2015 06:31:11 PM

Brian Schenck
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Midatlantic

Updated Study Guide Recommendations

I've posted updated recommendations for both Level 1 and Level 2 candidates, and want to make sure that everyone has a look who wants to have a look…

Level 1 Recommendations
Level 2 Recommendations

…and do keep in mind that the previous recommendations from that thread can still be useful as well. But do take a moment to read the most updated ones. I also wanted to share the following reminder…

Reminder for Testing Level 1 Candidates
I would like to reiterate that when generating exams and entering reviews, that everyone should stick to using DCI#s. We've really passed the point where names can be used as a unique identifier, especially for Level 1 candidates. The community has just grown far, far too large to use names. So, even if the field on the review says “Subject Name”, please use a DCI# in that field. (I'd love to get the form changed, but we're kind of stuck on that point.) If you do happen to “Oops” something, submit feedback in the Judge Center or contact me directly; please don't try to fix this yourself.

The last one is important, as if someone was incorrectly promoted, then it may require an adjustment to that person's membership.