Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Regular REL » Post: Possible DQ at the OGW prerelease involving Bribery regarding a non-existent match

Possible DQ at the OGW prerelease involving Bribery regarding a non-existent match

Jan. 29, 2016 05:43:25 AM

Scott Marshall
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 4 (Judge Foundry)), Hall of Fame

USA - Northwest

Possible DQ at the OGW prerelease involving Bribery regarding a non-existent match

Originally posted by Matt Marheine:

should be reported 1-1-3… If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me
You called? :D

1-1-1 in this case; ID before any games are played is reported 0-0-3, which probably explains how you got to 1-1-3…

d:^D

Jan. 29, 2016 05:52:14 AM

Matt Marheine
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Foundry))

USA - Northwest

And there you are. Appreciate the correction.

Jan. 29, 2016 07:57:23 AM

Konrad Eibl
Judge (Level 2 (International Judge Program)), GP Team-Lead-in-Training

German-speaking countries

Originally posted by Ben Yan Hao Tai:

My Answer for Bonus Question:
The outcome on the match slip should be 1-1-1.
You can check MTR2.4 for more information.

1-1-1 should be correct, since they played two games and drew the third. This was not the purpose of the question tough. I wanted to ask, whether you would do anything else if they drew the game (probably based on the prior discussion) after you did not disqualify in the first place.

Jan. 29, 2016 08:17:37 AM

Ben Yan Hao Tai
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Scorekeeper

USA - Southwest

Originally posted by Konrad Eibl:

1-1-1 should be correct, since they played two games and drew the third. This was not the purpose of the question tough. I wanted to ask, whether you would do anything else if they drew the game (probably based on the prior discussion) after you did not disqualify in the first place.

Prizes are still given out based on the standing. I will remind them again the problem we had (or almost had) earlier, otherwise they are allowed to do whatever they want with their prizes.
  • Index
  • » Regular REL
  • » Possible DQ at the OGW prerelease involving Bribery regarding a non-existent match