Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Tournament Operations » Post: WMCQ Schedule: List of Locations by Country?

WMCQ Schedule: List of Locations by Country?

Feb. 29, 2016 03:47:08 PM

Robert Hinrichsen
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Foundry))

Canada

Hello,

Is there a list somewhere which indicates by country the City/TO for each WMCQ coming up this summer? I ask because I have only been able to find the dates for the three weekends on the WotC website (http://magic.wizards.com/en/events/premier-calendar#/overview), but no information regarding where in each country each event will be hosted.

This is critical information as the first two WMCQ events take place during the next PPTQ season, for which there is only a week left in the scheduling window. Local TOs want to avoid scheduling their PPTQ in conflict with the local WMCQ (but as Canada is geographically large, they don't mind scheduling in conflict with a distant WMCQ).

Thanks!

Feb. 29, 2016 07:28:00 PM

Mark Brown
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Regional Coordinator (Australia and New Zealand), Scorekeeper

Australia and New Zealand

This is a question that needs to be directed at your local WPN rep. The judge program doesn't have any special access to scheduling, only the things that have been publicly announced.

Edited Mark Brown (Feb. 29, 2016 07:28:09 PM)

March 1, 2016 09:05:17 AM

Robert Hinrichsen
Judge (Level 3 (Judge Foundry))

Canada

Thanks! I was just checking to see whether I had missed any publicly available info.

March 2, 2016 02:54:42 AM

Milan Majerčík
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy)), Scorekeeper

Europe - Central

Hi Robert,

see below the official answer from WPN on this topic:

Originally posted by Nina Hess, WPN:

I don't believe we'll have this info before March 7, but I have passed along your concern. If it turns out you need to change the date after the scheduling window has closed, you can do this by contacting retail support. http://wpn.wizards.com/en/contact-us