Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Un-official Announcements » Post: [GP Staff Solicitation - Last Call] Grand Prix Las Vegas, Grand Prix Portland

[GP Staff Solicitation - Last Call] Grand Prix Las Vegas, Grand Prix Portland

March 1, 2013 07:20:58 PM

Sean Catanese
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Northwest

Howdy, Judges!

On behalf of Cascade Games, this is a final reminder that the applications for Grand Prix Portland and Grand Prix Las Vegas will close one week from today on Friday, March 8.

Here are the links you're looking for:
Grand Prix Portland, May 11-12: http://apps.magicjudges.org/events/208/ (format is Modern!)
Grand Prix Las Vegas, June 22-23: http://apps.magicjudges.org/events/209/ (format is Modern Masters Sealed!)

I've been asked if there will be a conference with either of these events. For GP Portland, US Northwest RC Riki Hayashi is organizing a conference on the Monday following the GP (a registration page and details will be posted later). There will not be a conference associated with GP Las Vegas.

Sincerely,
Sean Catanese
Regional Judge (L3)
Regional Coordinator, US Southwest

March 20, 2013 04:30:13 PM

Sean Catanese
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - Northwest

Good morning, Judges.

The GP Portland staffing decisions have been delivered to individuals who applied and announced in the forum for GP selections.

The GP Vegas selection announcement is being held up by some important logistical questions which may change the number of judges we select and the number of judges being offered room sponsorship. I expect these questions to be resolved soon (by the end of this week) and I should have more information on selections for GP Vegas at that time.

If you have any questions, you may contact me privately through JudgeApps or other channels.

Sincerely,
Sean Catanese
Regional Judge (L3)
Regional Coordinator, US Southwest