Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Project Recruitment & Help Wanted » Post: Ixalan Q&A documents for GP Providence and GP Shizuoka

Ixalan Q&A documents for GP Providence and GP Shizuoka

Aug. 21, 2017 09:23:31 AM

Riccardo Tessitori
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead

Iberia

Ixalan Q&A documents for GP Providence and GP Shizuoka

Hello to everybody,
in a little more than a month, we will have a new set (Ixalan) and two GPs (Providence and Shizuoka) on the release weekend.
For GP Shizuoka, we will prepare a document with Questions&Answers about the most common rules questions/interactions/mistakes and, if there will be significant changes, another document about the policy changes.
The goal is to help the judges at the GP to give a better service to the players, by having information easily accessible in their pockets (or in their phones), under the form of a very simple and quick-to-search Q&A document.
If you are interested in participating in the creation of these two simple documents (a timely preparation is the *most important* aspect; better to create a good document before the GP than a perfect document on Sunday evening ^__^), please reply to this message or send me a mail to riccardo.tessitori@gmail.com
Below you have the original mail that was sent to the GP Shizuoja forum, with a short list of the roles.
Thank you.

Riccardo

Hello to everybody.
GP Shizuoka will be special, as it will be a Limited event on the release weekend of the NEW set!
It means that we will have only the Prereleases as “training” before the GP.
It will be important to learn Ixalan (I only read online that there will be Pirates and Dinosaurs!).

To learn it well, we will have:
- a question/answer document
- a seminar on Friday evening

I am looking for people interested in:
1) Preparing the Questions/Answers document about rules (after the cards will be known)
2) Preparing the Questions/Answers document about policy (after the new IPG will be released)
3) Translating the documents into Japanese
4) Preparing and running the Friday seminar
5) Coordinating all these activities

If you are interested in any of these 5 roles, please reply to this message or send me a private message.
The activity will be done in the 10 days before GP Shizuoka.

Thank you.

Riccardo