Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Tournament Operations » Post: New DGM Checklist

New DGM Checklist

May 3, 2013 05:46:39 PM

Abeed Bendall
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry))

Canada

New DGM Checklist

This weekend the LGS that i normally judge for is running a sealed GPT using 2RtR, 2GtC, and 2 DGM for players to create their sealed pools from. Since this will also require deck registration I need to have checklists for players. However the wizards document center only seems to have a full checklist for DGM. Is there a combined checklist out there like they have for Conflux/Alara Reborn? Or is there any easier way to do this other then printing out 3 different checklists to give to each player?

May 3, 2013 05:51:54 PM

Scott Marshall
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 4 (Judge Foundry)), Hall of Fame

USA - Northwest

New DGM Checklist

It's very difficult to fit those three sets onto one sheet of paper - as was discovered during the planning for Pro Tour: Dragon's Maze. At this time, there is not a combined check list available.

For a smaller event like this, it seems you should be able to use stapled sheets - not ideal, obviously, but on a small scale it's workable.

An alternative is to use software (Adobe, Foxit, others) to combine the PDFs, maybe using “legal-size” paper (8.5 x 14 instead of 8.5 x 11), or the Euro equivalent.

May 4, 2013 02:49:09 AM

Inhwan Kim
Judge (Level 2 (International Judge Program))

Greater China

New DGM Checklist

Abeed, use this.
(It's not official)

http://mtglive.net/test/GTCDGM.pdf

May 6, 2013 08:18:46 PM

Riccardo Tessitori
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Grand Prix Head Judge, L3 Panel Lead

Iberia

New DGM Checklist

If you like it, you also have this version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipzmqzhhim8dnk4/GP_Limited_Gatecrash%20and%20Dragons%20Maze.pdf

The parts about the player name and basic lands have been removed, so that everybody will use the Return to Ravnica side to write name and lands.
Then, you also find a few words in bold, for those cards who have names that start with the same word and can easily be registered wrong.

Riccardo

May 7, 2013 03:06:30 AM

Gareth Pye
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Academy))

Ringwood, Australia

New DGM Checklist

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM, Riccardo Tessitori
<forum-4076-aa2f@apps.magicjudges.org> wrote:
> Then, you also find a few words in bold, for those cards who have names that
> start with the same word and can easily be registered wrong.

Why is the Zhur-Taa bolded and not the words that differ?

May 7, 2013 10:20:06 PM

Abeed Bendall
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry))

Canada

New DGM Checklist

Fantastic! thanks alot both Inhwan and Riccardo :) Im assuming you guys then just use a standard RtR checklist for those cards?

May 25, 2013 12:20:40 AM

Ward Poulisse
Judge (Uncertified)

BeNeLux

New DGM Checklist

Thank you Riccardo…

Also, I have to say that these checklists are horrible to google, I assume it's not a problem that everybody would be able to find them, why not make them easy to find? I can also imagine people that like to collect would love a list like these (a friend of mine uses them so he has one column for nonfoil and one for foil)