Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Project Recruitment & Help Wanted » Post: Ancestral Recall is looking for archivists! =)

Ancestral Recall is looking for archivists! =)

Jan. 22, 2019 11:44:54 AM

Charles-Henri Turpin
Judge (Uncertified)

France

Ancestral Recall is looking for archivists! =)

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know Ancestral Recall is about to begin its second “season” in February. During my research I found that one person alone (your humble servant) has some difficulties to dig deep into the archives of MTG articles and find pearls to recall to everyone.
For those who don't know what Ancestral Recall is, here is a summary :)

- The goal is to find old articles (at least one year old) about judging that are still pertinent today and bring them back into the light.
- One new theme each month.
- Three articles a month (one each week except the last one).
- Short presentation of the featured article explaining what it is about and why it is awesome.

I am looking for people wishing to help me in my research. The more the merrier and no “obligation of results”. Either you find 10 interesting articles in 2 days or 2 articles in 3 month I'm glad all the same.

Your help will allow me to have a way bigger database of usable articles than just my own researches.

Your help will be very precious to this project and you will be under no pressure at all. You will also off course be quoted in the episode you contributed to (unless you don't want to), or can even write your own episode if you like ;)

If you are interested, please pm me on judge apps =)

Thanks a lot!

Edited Charles-Henri Turpin (Jan. 22, 2019 11:46:48 AM)