Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Global Announcements » Post: New L3 Casey Brefka

New L3 Casey Brefka

July 4, 2013 07:57:30 AM

Christopher Richter
Judge (Uncertified)

USA - North

New L3 Casey Brefka

This past weekend the New England portion of the United States gained an L3 judge, Casey Brefka. Here's what Casey's RC Shawn Doherty had to say about Casey:

Originally posted by Shawn Doherty:

In October of 2011, I became Regional Coordinator for the Northeast US. One of the first things I worried about was the Boston area, since Eric Shukan was cutting back his activities. A couple weeks later, I heard about a new Level 2 judge who certified in the Boston area, Casey Brefka. I knew that the Boston area was going to need a leader to set up and I thought that Casey might be that person. As I began to work with Casey and heard from others, I knew that Casey was going to be that leader. It wasn't long before I knew that he would be the next Level 3 judge from the Northeast US. He has been a leader and mentor to many judges in the Northeast US. He has also traveled across North America becoming a better judge and improving the judges around him. I am proud to call him as the first new Level 3 judge from the region since I have been RC. Congratulations Casey!

Once again, congratulations Casey and keep up the good work.

-Chris