Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Project Recruitment & Help Wanted » Post: Learning Sphere Recruitment

Learning Sphere Recruitment

July 5, 2017 02:37:13 PM

Sophie Pages
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper

France

Hello everyone !

As you may now, Education Sphere was divided into two new Spheres, Learning (lead by me) and Coaching (lead by Ivan Petkovic).

The mission for the Learning Sphere is to ”Provide judges with tools to improve skills that they need at tournaments”. This Sphere has a lot of challenges, like keep communication open, helping projects that ask for it or having a clear and easily understandable organisation.

In order to do that, I would like to fill up the Learning Sphere team with dynamic and motivated judges. If you are passionate by the learning tools and wants to be involved in a challenging project, don't hesitate to apply with your motivation and experiences to :

oeildetigre69@hotmail.com !

Sophie

Jan. 23, 2018 09:29:34 AM

Sophie Pages
Judge (Level 3 (International Judge Program)), Scorekeeper

France

Hello everyone,

2018 has arrived and we are looking for volunteers to handle the learning sphere.

- blog gestion : keeping it up to date, look for translator, improve its content. https://blogs.magicjudges.org/learning/
- communication : be sure that an article is published every 2 weeks. Ask collaborators to write it then make them published.
- project contacts : be sure that any new project has a chance to be included and knows which resources are already available. Keep the diagram up to date. Be in contact with the team to have their feedback about project they handle.

If one of those role interrest you or of you have any other suggestions, please contact me at oeildetigre69@hotmail.com !

Happy new year to all!