Please keep the forum protocol in mind when posting.

Rules Q&A » Post: Humility + Opalescence + Blood Moon + Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

Humility + Opalescence + Blood Moon + Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

June 2, 2015 05:19:45 PM

Gregory Farias
Judge (Uncertified), Scorekeeper

Brazil

First, I say sorry for my English, it isn't my native language and I'm trying my best.

Guys, I have a question about the interactions between Humility + Opalescence + Blood Moon + Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. I know that, in normal circumstances the timestamp and dependence rules, define what happens in the entire situation, I already found the answer for each of the possible timestamp orders, but my question is when those permanents are on the battlefield of a game started after someone activate the last ability of Karn Liberated. I don't know what happens when all this permanents starts a game together, at this point, I can't tell how the dependence rules work.
Additionally, I want to know what happens if Magus of the Moon is in place of Blood Moon.

Thanks.

Edited Gregory Farias (June 3, 2015 05:54:48 PM)

June 4, 2015 12:27:30 PM

Nathan Long
Forum Moderator
Judge (Level 2 (Judge Foundry))

USA - Southwest

Since the cards all enter the battlefield at the same time, the starting player (since there is no active player at that point) will get to choose those timestamps.

Nathan Long
Wizards.Com Boards NetRep
  • Index
  • » Rules Q&A
  • » Humility + Opalescence + Blood Moon + Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth